What are you wrestling with? Thoughts / challenges / anxiety / depression / your history / values / actions / identity? Having become a therapist in my 40’s, I bring a variety of lived experience and work background. I’m here to sit in the proverbial mud with you and offer you a cool drink of water as you process, learn, and grow. We are in this together. Safe, skilled, and nonjudgmental.
**Currently solely offering Telehealth (Video Therapy). This allows you maximum convenience: Therapy from the comfort and privacy of your space, on your time, and with no commute!** Give me a call for a free 30 minute consultation, and to see if I am a good fit for you.
On a personal note… I am a daughter, friend, parent, sweetheart, and musician. In my free time I enjoy reading, being outside, making music, hiking, meditation, travel, and quality time playing and exploring with my kids and furry friend (whom the kids swear is a human).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling, University of Northern Colorado
- M.A. School Counseling, University of Northern Colorado
- B.M. Vocal Performance, Northern Illinois University
- Maternal Mental Health
- Stress Management
- Behavior Disorders
- LGBTQIA Community
- Culturally Diverse Populations
- Identity/Body Image Issues
- People with Disabilities
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions (entering adulthood, leaving college, getting married, changing career fields, empty nesting, getting divorced, retiring, etc.