Hello!! I am a family and marriage therapist licensed in Colorado with over 26 years of experience working as a psychotherapist and life coach. I have worked with clients with a wide range of concerns including depression, anxiety, parenting problems, career challenges, and coping with life changes. My primary focus is to provide therapy to women who are going through life changes and struggle with motivation, self-esteem, confidence, relationships, and self-love. I help my clients discover their self-worth and teach the importance of self-compassion and self-care.
My counseling style is warm and interactive. I believe in treating everyone with respect, sensitivity, and compassion, and I don’t believe in stigmatizing labels. My approach combines cognitive-behavioral, solution-focused, and mindfulness therapies. I will tailor our dialog and treatment plan to meet your unique and individual needs.
- B.A. Psychology, Minor in Chicano/a Studies, University of California, Los Angeles
- M.S. Marriage and Family Therapy, California State University, Northridge
- Ph.D. Quantitative Research Methods with Emphasis in Educational Psychology, Denver
- Maternal Mental Health
- Stress Management
- Culturally Diverse Populations
- Identity/Body Image Issues
- People with Disabilities
- Grief and Loss
- United Healthcare/Optum